We Work For You; You Do Not Work For Us
An experienced attorney will tell you there is nothing quite like a complicated domestic dispute. To be quite honest, it’s almost impossible to even explain how much a domestic proceeding in court can help or hurt your current situation. The polarizing effect of family law is something that should never be taken lightly.
The ironic thing about domestic law is that often times you will take your lumps along with your success. An experienced attorney will tell you that no one really wins in a hotly-contested divorce. You probably don’t want to hear that, but if anyone tells you otherwise, I’d suggest you seek a second opinion. Honesty, integrity and experience is the name of the game here.
You name it, it’s complicated…we know. From adoptions, child support, spousal support, modification of custody and/or visitation, uncontested divorces, contested divorces, military divorces and protective orders, we do it all and we do it well.
Whether you believe it or not, we work for you. You do not work for us. If you know what this means, it makes sense and you’ve probably been through the process. If you don’t quite understand why this is important, give us a call and we’ll explain…besides, the consultation is free.
- Complex spousal support issue in a Divorce- reduced spousal support amount from $7,500.00 to $2,500.00 per month.
- Complex contested divorce where the firm represented the Plaintiff. Plaintiff received primary physical custody, which was the main issue at trial.
- Obtained a judgment for Plaintiff on a Rule to Show Cause for violation of a court order due to Defendant’s failure to refinance a mortgage on a home. Was able to obtain $60,000.00.
- Successfully obtained a Civil Protective Order for 2 years for victim of domestic abuse.
- COMING SOON …
Typical Domestic Law Cases
- Divorces (Contested & Uncontested)
- Custody & Visitation Matters
- Support Matters
- Protective Orders
- Rules to Show Cause
- Estate Planning
- Modification of Orders