Shin Law Office Defense Attorneys Are With You Every Step of the Way
Criminal offenses carry consequences that can negatively impact you throughout the rest of your life. You need a knowledgeable, aggressive Northern Virginia Criminal Attorney to help you through it.
While immediate ramifications of criminal offenses might include hefty fines and jail time, a conviction can limit employment possibilities, impact education choices and make it difficult for you to live a full, happy life.
The criminal attorneys at Shin Law Office believe you deserve a second chance and that you have a right to face your accusers, armed with a strong defense. We also believe you should be able to clear your name through a fair and unbiased legal process.
There are many facets of a criminal case and it takes an experienced attorney to not only look at all the facts, but to dive into the specifics as you see and understand them to be.
Criminal defense requires understanding. And out of that understanding, comes a strategy. And that strategy is centered around giving you the best chance possible to prevail in your case.
- Individual charged with 5 counts of Felony Possession with Intent to Distribute (over 1 pound of marijuana). 3 charges nolle prosequi’d and 2 felonies amended to misdemeanor convictions. No active jail sentence was imposed.
- Individual charged with 16 counts of alleged probation violations. After trial, all but 1 dismissed. No extension of a protective order was granted. No active jail sentence was imposed.
- Individual charged with stalking, amended to failure to have dog on a leash. No active jail sentence was imposed.
- Individual charged with assault and battery. Charges dismissed with accord and satisfaction.
- Assault and Battery
- Possession of Marijuana
- Petit Larceny
- Probation Violations
- Grand Larceny
- Eluding the Police
- Hit & Run-Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Driving Without a Valid License
- Driving on a Suspended or Revoked License
- Commercial Driver’s License Violations
- License Restoration
- Aggressive Driving
- Out Of State Drivers
- Speeding Ticket
- Moving Violations
- Driving Without Automobile Insurance